Have lots, looking for....

Moderator: needmore

needmore
Location info: 0
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

Have lots, looking for....

Post by needmore »

Looking for nice size divisions of Nidularia, Gigantea, Tecta, any of the Bambusoides cultivars, Praecox, Viridiglaucescens, Bash. Quing, Phy. Kwangsiensis, Pl. Hindsii, Sem. Fortis, Phy. Platyglossa - anything unique and non-clumping.

Have lots to trade, let me know what you have & what you're seeking and I'll see if I have it.
Brad Salmon, zone 12B Kea'au, HI
http://www.needmorebamboo.com
kudzu9
Location: Greater Seattle, WA, area; Zone 8. Summers:mainly 60's-70's. Winters are rainy, but above freezing except for a few 15 deg F days; 1-2 days of snow max.

RE: Have lots, looking for....

Post by kudzu9 »

Brad-
I can send a division of S. fortis. I also have a nice Ph. humilis. Since I've already got a lot of species, do you have a trade list I could browse?
needmore
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

RE: Have lots, looking for....

Post by needmore »

Kudzu, the Fortis sounds interesting, I already have a nice small grove of the Humilis.

Currently I have runt size Nigra Hale, Sasa Palmata, Pl. Shib Tsuboi,

small plants of Sasaella Bitchuensis, Viridistriatus, Sasa Tsuboiana, Robert Young(1 with a new Bissetii culm mixed in :oops:) Fortunei, Spectabilis

Rubro in several sizes

medium size S Okuboi, Sasaella Masa Albo, Semi Makinoi, Nigra

very full 3,5 & 7 gallon sizes of Aurea Koi, SY Kimmeii

Viridis probably too large to ship, I can double check but I think they are all 15-25 gallon

In a couple of months I'll be digging more of the above plus:
Harbin Inversa, Chino Murakamianus, Sasa Veitchii, Aurea, Henon, Megurochiku, smaller Viridis, larger Hale, Nigra Bory, HB Tranquillans - green form, Indo Longiaritus, Brachy Densiflora, Fastuosa Viridis (hopefully) - these are all likely to be late September shippable

In the fall I'm going to once again try to stabilize some Nigra Punctata but every division I've dug the past 2 years died so I'm going to wait much later in the year and at least one goes to Fred G. but hopefully I'll have a few others, I may not even dig these until October. There are others I could dig a couple of if you have a wish list.

For a few of the species on my wish list I would be willing to trade a small Harbin Inversa now, or some 5-7 foot, 2 gallon Dulcis.
Brad Salmon, zone 12B Kea'au, HI
http://www.needmorebamboo.com