Rhizomes to trade

Moderator: needmore

ShmuBamboo
Location info: 0

Rhizomes to trade

Post by ShmuBamboo »

I have the following rhizomes to trade for other rhizomes out there. I do not have any bamboo mites in my collection, and mites generally do not infect/attack rhizomes anyway. These rhizomes have swelling or shooting bud eyes and are from one to three year old juvelile plants that are well fed and happy. Most have roots. They were cut or will be cut in March or April of this year. Trade shipping costs for shipping costs, these will be shipped in pearlite and peatmoss in a plastic bag. Shipping to and from the USA only. Sorry, no one can import bamboos from out of the US legally any more (as far as I know, including bamboo seeds, rhizomes, or plants).

Semi. fastuosa (bronze type)
Ps. japonica (lots)
Hib. tran. Shiroshima
Phy. aurea (lots)
Phy. bambusoides Castillon
Phy. vivax (lots of good and fat ones)
Phy. vivax aureocaulis (one left to trade)
Phy. aureosulcata Harbin
Phy. aureosulcata Yellow Groove (type)
Phy. aureosulcata Alata (Green Groove)
Phy. nigra (type)
Phy. nigra Henon
Phy. nigra Daikokuchiku (from California)
Phy. nuda (lots)

I can also pull some Phy. nigra Bory rhizomes, Chim. quad. and marm. rhizomes, and I have some cut Phy. edulis (Moso) root ball masses with rhizomes in them. Looking to trade for types that I do not have on my collection list, in particular Phy. Astrovaginata (Inscence), Phy. aureo. Spectabilis or other types of rare aureosulcatas, Phy. decora, Phy. bisettii, and Qi. tumidissinoda (Walking stick). I can only use cold hardy types; sorry.

I also have one well established 2 or 3 gallon Bam. Oldhamii plant to trade. This guy is doing well, but he is not happy in this climate and I have to drag him inside in the cold snaps here. He is getting big... this is a timber bamboo that I got from a woman in Carmel, California.
Happy trails...
tallgrass

Re: Rhizomes to trade

Post by tallgrass »

Hi Shmu, I sent you an e-mail re: some trades. Hank
ShmuBamboo

Post by ShmuBamboo »

Got it thanks.

Rhizome trades in progress...
Happy trails...
d4vidf

Post by d4vidf »

would you be willing to sell? im located in los angeles?