Yikes....it has been a while

Anything that does not fit in another Forum...

Moderator: needmore

kstanwick
Location info: 0
Location: Stillwater NJ z6a Sussex county. 20 minutes from the Del. Water Gap.

Yikes....it has been a while

Post by kstanwick »

well...I'm such a loser....i forgot my password to here....anyway....finally back in and just an update.....my daughter Olivia was born on Christmas eve. 5 weeks early, but everyone is ok....I don't think i could have survived the last 5 weeks....lol....anyway, winter has been a bit mild here. can't wait til spring. Have been pretty busy myself...not too much time to spend in here but will try and catch up on the posts. Hope everyone had a good holiday.

Kurt
Kurt Stanwick
Stillwater NJ z6a

Kurt's Garden
Thuja
1951: -37*F;
1996: -29*F;
2005: -10*F;
2006: -17*F;
2007: -17*F.

Post by Thuja »

Hi Kurt-- Congrats on your Christmas baby! I know that can keep you sort of busy. My 1st kid arrived 3 weeks early and I was pretty much unprepared. I don't know why exactly, but I was expecting the baby to be right on schedule. Duh! :shock:
--Mike
kstanwick

Post by kstanwick »

Yeah no kidding....I was planning on taking time and redoing both of my kid's rooms in preparation for Olivia...but she came early.....so now its high gear to get everything organized. we are doing pretty good at this point, but don't go in the garage...lol.....bags and bags of toys....no place to keep them....but we have a starting point with the beds and such.....I'll post some pics soon in the photobucket....maybe today....
Kurt Stanwick
Stillwater NJ z6a

Kurt's Garden
rfgpitt
Location info: 24

Post by rfgpitt »

do they make swaddling blankets out of bamboo yet?
glad to here everyone is ok :)
Rick
BooKing

Post by BooKing »

Congratulations :D
Steve in France

Congrates too

Post by Steve in France »

Well done and I hope all is going smoothly, we had a Son in Aug , name Callum Liam Cannon , he is a giant.My wife went back to work Monday Jan 1 so I'm at home with both kids ( Callum and Ashling Mei Cannon age 5 1/2 ), not too bad so far :shock:
later
Steve
Iowaboo
Location info: 32

Post by Iowaboo »

I knew there was talk about a cabbage patch kids resurgence, but it looks like were getting a healthy dose of bamboo grove kids :!:
kstanwick

pics

Post by kstanwick »

for anyone interested...my profile has my photobucket link with Olivia....No real new pics of any bamboo though.....All of them are sitting tight waiting for spring. I'm curious to see the difference with some mulching vs last year.
Kurt Stanwick
Stillwater NJ z6a

Kurt's Garden