Mid-States Chapter Meeting Announcement

Post and Discuss bamboo events.

Moderator: needmore

foxd
Location info: 21
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

Mid-States Chapter Meeting Announcement

Post by foxd »

There will be a meeting of the Mid-States Chapter of the American Bamboo Society on Sunday, June 22nd at 1:00PM. The meeting will take place at the home of David Innis who has a very interesting collection of bamboo and other plants. If you have anything bamboo related you would like to share it is welcome.

Please PM me for directions to David's place and other information.
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

The legal issues that will arise when the undead walk the earth are legion, and addressing them all is well beyond what could reasonably be accomplished in this brief Essay. Indeed, a complete treatment of the tax issues alone would require several volumes.
foxd

Re: Mid-States Chapter Meeting Announcement

Post by foxd »

The Mid-States Chapter is meeting this weekend! Please PM me for information on how to get there!
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

The legal issues that will arise when the undead walk the earth are legion, and addressing them all is well beyond what could reasonably be accomplished in this brief Essay. Indeed, a complete treatment of the tax issues alone would require several volumes.
Alan_L
Location info: 81

Post by Alan_L »

How did the meeting go? What was the turnout?
foxd

Post by foxd »

Alan_L wrote:How did the meeting go? What was the turnout?
Well it turned into just David Innus and myself, which was a shame because David has a fair number of bamboo and grasses along with a variety of other plants. I brought him a couple of species of bamboo he didn't have along with some other plants and brought home some Mimosa seedlings and Green Dragons. We had much discussion of the harsh Winter and the large fallen trees we have had to deal with the past couple of years.
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

Alan_L
Location info: 81

Post by Alan_L »

That's a shame. The "Mid-States" region is so large though, it's difficult to find a good meeting spot. Driving 6+ hours isn't always an option.