off topic posts

Moderator: needmore

BooKing
Location info: 0

Post by BooKing »

I think a happy medium is best. An example in sports is: 1] the play-by-play guy[he gives all the info and facts] and 2] you have the color commentary guy[he gives an added sense of humor and info]. This combination of the 2 in the broadcast booth give you a good detailed version of the game. The same way some people hear add information. You need them both. This is all I am saying. If you just had one and not the other it would be like Harvard or Frathouse High. Hope this helps convey my thoughts a little better. We all want to know more about bamboo and share information about it, and have a pleasant time while doing it.Like Mike said, alot of us are just recreational lovers of bamboo and are just trying to get more info and enjoy the forum.Thank you all for posting your thoughts.
boonatick

Post by boonatick »

I think the issue more closly compares to the smoking / nonsmoking issue although maybe reversed,they solved that with sections,in this case I wonder if a non smoking corner would help make some non smokers welcome ,I'm not sugesting a ban on smoking
Kaylen. zone 8 borderline b.near Boerne Texas
serenityinbamboo

Post by serenityinbamboo »

As my father used to say" Opinions are like _ssholes, everyone has one but no two are alike. You just accept the differences and find a way to make it work!" :wink: :lol:

We all have a different opinion on structure, but the Love for boo is still there. WE CAN DO IT! :D :!:
BooKing

Post by BooKing »

Smoking causes cancer. Next analogy :?:
Iowaboo
Location info: 32

Post by Iowaboo »

booking, jr 'I have a dream' wrote:Smoking causes cancer
Remarkably, some who smoke cigs their whole lives, don't necessarily get cancer. But in general smoking can cause more than cancer, one could die :shock: At least that's what I heard through the grapevine.

8) mumbo jumbo, beat that! 8)
serenityinbamboo

Post by serenityinbamboo »

But in general smoking can cause more than cancer, one could die
I hate to be the bearer of bad news Lance, but unfortunately we all must die :cry: :wink:

I agree with BooKing, we just need to find a happy medium. Especially since spring has sprung and the fun begun. Bring on the shoots, pics and informative stories :!:
BooKing

Post by BooKing »

Even the bamboo must die... :cry:
Iowaboo
Location info: 32

Post by Iowaboo »

Dr. booking wrote:Even the bamboo must die...

What about some of the species that flower and keep living? how long have they survived? A century? Maybe even a millenium?????????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Or infinity :shock: :D

8)
BooKing

Post by BooKing »

We better end this post here, I just realized I went off topic again..see what happens when you don't reread the top posts... :oops: