Plants list

Moderator: needmore

ghmerrill
Location info: 26

Plants list

Post by ghmerrill »

Bill,

I was doing some updating on my plants list, and noted that every time you click edit, or update a plant, you are automaticly sent back to the top of the page, then have to scroll down again to the plant you were editing, or if you were going down the list, as I was, updating things, you break a sweat with the automatic back to top, then scroll down to where you were, change something, then automaticly back to top, then scroll down.....

any way to change things so that when you update something it puts you back to the line you were on?

:)

sorry to be a pain!
svendrix
Location info: 25

USDA Zone 6B (possibly 7A/7B/8A depending on who you ask around here, so I am sticking with the most conservative estimate for now)

Elevation 700 feet
Constant winds (10-20 MPH)

RE: Plants list

Post by svendrix »

Gene,

Yeah, I've got an easy fix for you! Dig up and ship all your boo to me, except for your favorite one!!! That way you will only have one line to deal with!!!! OK, back to the crazy post-holiday work day... :D

---Sven
ghmerrill

Post by ghmerrill »

I thought you had caught up to me in species.... hmmmm.... guess I will keep the marliac.... YOU paying shipping?????????
:O

was going to go out and play with the marliac yesterday, decided I could sacrafice one of the two plants. One is spreading great, one stayed tight, but as I was looking around inside to see what I could dig out, I noticed shoots up about 6".... guess I have to wait a bit more to dig off it. Still hoping to make it over to the coast for a collection expedition, so maybe can get yours there, or later this fall from mine.
svendrix
Location info: 25

USDA Zone 6B (possibly 7A/7B/8A depending on who you ask around here, so I am sticking with the most conservative estimate for now)

Elevation 700 feet
Constant winds (10-20 MPH)

Post by svendrix »

(RE: Marliac... ) Gene == My Hero!!!! :D

---Sven
CJ_IS_HERE
Location info: 0

Post by CJ_IS_HERE »

Gene, how would the Marliac do is NC? :-) Hint,,,Hint hehe

Have a Blessed Christmas Sir!!

I'm still not receiving notice of replys either... only PMs nothing on posts to messages.
Blessings,
CJ
New business Venture
come take a look
www.2plus7.com/CJClute
ghmerrill

Post by ghmerrill »

the Marliac is Phyllostachys bambusoides 'Marliac', so I would think it would do fine there- dont most of the Phyllostachys do OK in your neck of the woods?

anywhay, I have a couple of attempts in the greenhouse, just have to see if they do OK... took them in Oct, and they are doing OK for now, this spring will reveal the truth!
CJ_IS_HERE
Location info: 0

Post by CJ_IS_HERE »

Love the boo pattern of the plant.
I'll have to send you a goody box of sorts as a swapp ok? :-)
Blessings
Blessings,
CJ
New business Venture
come take a look
www.2plus7.com/CJClute
ghmerrill

Post by ghmerrill »

first we have to see if I get shoots this spring.... this one does not want to spread out, it was hard getting divisions off of it. almost like trying a division off of a clumper.