Forum threads for inclusion in 'BAMBOO' magazine

Moderator: needmore

bambooweb
Site Admin
Location info: 1
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

Forum threads for inclusion in 'BAMBOO' magazine

Post by bambooweb »

Don Shor has been reading the posts here and would like to include some discussions in the magazine. Notably he mentioned the description of variegation in the thread http://www.bambooweb.info/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1590 .

He is wondering how to acknowledge the authors. Do we want to just list the usernames here or would people want their real names used?

Bill
foxd
Location info: 21
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

RE: Forum threads for inclusion in 'BAMBOO' magazine

Post by foxd »

Usernames might be better since it would give an expected level of privacy by default. Besides I haven't seen any copyright notices in the postings. :)

Copyright ©2008 foxd
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

The legal issues that will arise when the undead walk the earth are legion, and addressing them all is well beyond what could reasonably be accomplished in this brief Essay. Indeed, a complete treatment of the tax issues alone would require several volumes.
Roy
Location info: 6
Location: Tampa, Florida, USA,............Florida's SunCoast <Zone 9B-10A>

Re: Forum threads for inclusion in 'BAMBOO' magazine

Post by Roy »

bambooweb wrote:Don Shor has been reading the posts here and would like to include some discussions in the magazine. Notably he mentioned the description of variegation in the thread http://www.bambooweb.info/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1590 .

He is wondering how to acknowledge the authors. Do we want to just list the usernames here or would people want their real names used?

Bill
Speaking only for myself, I would prefer Don use my real name. If the majority want to use "username", then that's fine with me.

BTW, pass the word on to Don that he needs to post occasionally on this forum. Since he and his mother took over publishing BAMBOO, I hardly ever hear anything from him. I do appreciate the fine work they are doing with BAMBOO.
--------------------------
Roy Rogers
Southern Tampania de la Floridana Universidad (STFU)
STFU Motto: All Bamboos are not Created Equal; @ STFU, the Search Continues
:wave: ROY'S BAMBOO LIST
Roy
Location info: 6
Location: Tampa, Florida, USA,............Florida's SunCoast <Zone 9B-10A>

RE: Forum threads for inclusion in 'BAMBOO' magazine

Post by Roy »

Ask and yea shall receive. I see Don Shor is newest Bambooweb.info bamboo forum. Welcome Don. I know that you are busy making a living and that BAMBOO keeps you busy, but hopefully we can get a few posts from you every now and then.
--------------------------
Roy Rogers
Southern Tampania de la Floridana Universidad (STFU)
STFU Motto: All Bamboos are not Created Equal; @ STFU, the Search Continues
:wave: ROY'S BAMBOO LIST