Anyone have variegated Chasmanthium latifolium?

Moderator: needmore

bamboothew
Location info: 0

Anyone have variegated Chasmanthium latifolium?

Post by bamboothew »

I'm wondering if anyone has extra of this they would trade or give away. My bamboo list should be up to date, and I would gladly trade a division of bamboo for it. Also have some Othonna cheirifolia cuttings that are currently rooting, Sabal minor seeds, castor beans, a good division of Persicaria 'Freckles', various Opuntias, maybe other things, but those come to mind :) Send me a PM if interested and we'll work something out. Thanks!
God Bless,

Matthew

===============================

Genesis 2:8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there He put the man whom He had formed.
Alan_L
Location info: 81

Re: Anyone have variegated Chasmanthium latifolium?

Post by Alan_L »

I could send you hundreds of normal Chas. lat. seeds and you could hope for a variegated seedling. :wink:

This seems to be a "hot" plant right now, at least it was last year based on the prices. I almost bought one last fall but stopped myself.
bamboothew

Post by bamboothew »

Thanks, Alan, but I already have hundreds of seeds on the ground from the green one, hoping for a variegated seedling :)

Didn't realize it was so hot at the moment, but can see why it is! I like any plant with a clean, white variegation!

Speaking of, I have a nice pot of Liriope spicata 'Silver Dragon' I could trade as well, much prettier than the creamish colored variegated Liriope muscari!
God Bless,

Matthew

===============================

Genesis 2:8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there He put the man whom He had formed.
ocimum_nate
Location: American Fork, Utah High Desert, elevation 4566 feet, zone 5 or 6 depending on which source.

Post by ocimum_nate »

I bought a one gallon one last year in the fall on clearance cost me about a buck. I will have to see how it does this year looking forward to another variegated grass.