Friendswood, Tx near Houston: bamboo, shrubs, daylilies

Moderator: needmore

Lucille
Location info: 0

Friendswood, Tx near Houston: bamboo, shrubs, daylilies

Post by Lucille »

1) Have: 7 beautiful clumps Alphonse Kerr each approx 1 ft across, one clump of what was sold to me as black bamboo, 2 feet across, 4 ft tall, not black.
Also:
20 assorted roses, mostly shrubs
5 Texas Sage
30 daylilies
1 dozen grapevines, with approx 5 gallons of grapes ready to be picked
12 assorted ornamental shrubs.
50 sweet potatoes ready to be dug if you want sweet potatoes.

In exchange for: About 2 hours or less weedeating and clearing, you bring weedeater. I want the gardens razed because I am trying to sell the house.

I am selling my home and moving to a smaller one, my weedeater died and it is too big of a job for me anyway.

2) Also have another exchange: I have a number of ornamental garden edging stones I need transported to the house I just moved into 10 miles away. You would need to provide vehicle and help load. In exchange I have about 40 treated 4x4 x8 feet long treated landscape timbers.

3) The back yard has two sections of chain link fence, gate, tops, and the poles were set with a very small bit of cement so they should be easy to pull up. Free.

Would very much like all this to be done this afternoon or tomorrow as my son is leaving for Austin on the weekend.
Alan_L
Location info: 81

Re: Friendswood, Tx near Houston: bamboo, shrubs, daylilies

Post by Alan_L »

Sorry I'm not in the area, or would take you up on some of this!

I'm curious: did your real estate agent suggest that you remove the garden before trying to sell the house?
Lucille
Location info: 0

Re: Friendswood, Tx near Houston: bamboo, shrubs, daylilies

Post by Lucille »

Offer withdrawn.