suicide by art!

Anything that does not fit in another Forum...

Moderator: needmore

ghmerrill
Location info: 26

suicide by art!

Post by ghmerrill »

One of our forum members, Growinghabit, had a bit of a mishap, and will be hobbling around on crutches for a while. As boredom sets in, I'm sure she will be spending alot more time on the forums :shock:

As I said to a friend that she and I have in common, she will be the only person in history to manage to die by art.
This incident involved a ladder, a ceiling, and, from what I'm told, am attempt at painting said ceiling.

So, here is a place to wish her speedy recovery!

Now, the question we all have to wait for the answer to, is did the art involve bamboo? ? ?
Alan_L
Location info: 81

Re: suicide by art!

Post by Alan_L »

Hopefully not a homemade bamboo ladder. Wishing a speedy recovery!
mantis
Location info: 22

Post by mantis »

Just ran across this gem yesterday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZhMfzc9RbU
:lol:

Growinghabit, hope you are up, and running around soon!
GrowingHabit
Location info: 0

Post by GrowingHabit »

Ah thanks all.

That ladder video- now that's funny. His ability to sales prattle in the face of adversity is impressive.

It probably would have been smarter if I HAD been using a homemade bamboo ladder. Instead, I was standing on the kitchen counter. It was my dismount that was less than stellar. I won't even get to start hobbling, crutches or otherwise, for months. My leg has been spackled back together using someone else's bone and some impressive hardware. My poor garden is lonely!

Oddly enough, bamboo does enter into it, a bit- I had taken down the pot rack to paint, and was musing on possibilities for assembling a new one out of bamboo, just before my aerial display. So does that count?
ghmerrill
Location info: 26

Post by ghmerrill »

The pressing question is If you got your triple gainer with a half twist onto the floor on video? :wink:
marcat
Location info: 28

Post by marcat »

Ouch Ouch and triple Ouch.....Speedy recovery
MarCat