Searchable plant list ?

Moderator: needmore

Matt W
Location info: 91

Searchable plant list ?

Post by Matt W »

It would be super if there were a way to search all the plant lists to see who has a certain species for trade or on their want list. Maybe possible now and I just don't know how, other than picking a user at random and looking at their plant list individually.

Matt
Alan_L
Location info: 81

Re: Searchable plant list ?

Post by Alan_L »

Go to the "Exchanges" forum -- there you'll find exactly what you're asking for.
Matt W
Location info: 91

Post by Matt W »

Thanks Alan, I never noticed that before. Cool!
Matt
stevelau1911
Location info: 42

Post by stevelau1911 »

If you pick out the people with the most posts, and joined a long time ago as well as do lots of exchanges, you will likely find the bamboo you are looking for. As far as what I have, by next year, I'll have pretty much a limitless supply of parvifolia divisions, lots of atrovaginatas, bissetiis, propinqua beijing, some dulcis & decora, and maybe edulis bicolor up for trade depending on how many shoots come up. Assorted Tree peony seedlings will also be available for the fall.

If you have Bambusoides richard haubrich, edulis okina, fargesia white dragon, or even sempervivum/sedums/bananas/EEs that I don't have, I'm always open for more plants as I'm nowhere close to running out of room.
stevelau1911
Location info: 42

Post by stevelau1911 »

Matt W,

On the French Forums, I think they have exactly what you may be talking about. This page lists all the species that all the members have. For each species, it has the number of members as well as the members that have that species, if they have it available for trade, as well as the people who are in need of that species.

Here's the page. http://lesbambous.fr/bddfb/bdd_fib.php?stat=1#