bambooweb.info
http://www.bambooweb.info/bb/

Plant list went South
http://www.bambooweb.info/bb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5300
Page 1 of 1

Author:  fredgpops [ Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Plant list went South

Lost all the data on my plant list. Notice there are now two plant list categories. Not sure if this is the source problem. Rgds

Author:  bambooweb [ Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Plant list went South

It looks like the data is there just not showing up. I'll take a look at the code. I had not changed anything in months but it might have died the last time I installed the phpBB update. There is a new update so I will install it and check things out.

Hopefully Ariel Dubov will take over bamboo.org quickly so I can get back to this site.

Bill

Author:  Alan_L [ Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Plant list went South

My plant list is fine.

Author:  bambooweb [ Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Plant list went South

The list under "Location" and exchanges are working but under profiles and UCP are not.
It might be this weekend before I can go thru all of the files and get it fixed.

Bill

Author:  Alan_L [ Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Plant list went South

I should have been more specific -- my User Control Panel plant list is fine. I just added some plants to it after Fred said there was a problem. (It's the only plant list I currently use)

Author:  bambooweb [ Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Plant list went South

Thanks. My UCP is not working so I will check what is different between our lists.
I just finished backing up the site so I can update the test site.

Bill

Author:  bambooweb [ Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Plant list went South

You've got to love microsoft :evil:
It works in Firefox and Chrome but not in the newer Internet explorers.

Author:  bambooweb [ Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Plant list went South

The plant list in the profiles should now work in Internet Explorer. :)
I still have to work on the UCP list. :(
The problem is a mix between microsoft and bluehost. bluehost added a change to how the stylesheet was sent and microsoft could not figure it out. :x

Bill

Author:  fredgpops [ Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Plant list went South

Thanks/Rgds

Author:  wind-borne [ Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Plant list went South

Attachment:
1.jpg
1.jpg [ 30.34 KiB | Viewed 7239 times ]

error limited to plant list

members or own through profile or edit

Is this a problem on my end or websites?

Author:  johnw [ Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Plant list went South

My plant list has vanished as well.....

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2016-01-17 at 10.16.03 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-01-17 at 10.16.03 AM.png [ 71.43 KiB | Viewed 7224 times ]

Author:  Tarzanus [ Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Plant list went South

Happened with MySQL upgrade. I'm sure it will get fixed by website admin.

Author:  bambooweb [ Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Plant list went South

Thanks for pointing that out. I have had some health problems but I can look at the code now.
Bill

Author:  bambooweb [ Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Plant list went South

Should work now.

Author:  wind-borne [ Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Plant list went South

Thanks for update.
Hope your feeling better.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/