Location info: 21
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

Errors 1/11/2008

Post by foxd »

Once again errors every time I try and load a page. *sigh*
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not query config information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1226 User 'bamboowe_p_bb3' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 50000)

SELECT * FROM phpbb_config

Line : 215
File : common.php
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

The legal issues that will arise when the undead walk the earth are legion, and addressing them all is well beyond what could reasonably be accomplished in this brief Essay. Indeed, a complete treatment of the tax issues alone would require several volumes.
Markj
Location info: 0

RE: Errors 1/11/2008

Post by Markj »

If you can read this, I'm amazed - this side of the pond you can hardly follow a thread, let alone post............ !
Bamboo...Please note... This plant is seriously addictive and you may lose interest in other, less rewarding plants!
needmore

Re: RE: Errors 1/11/2008

Post by needmore »

Markj wrote:If you can read this, I'm amazed - this side of the pond you can hardly follow a thread, let alone post............ !
Hey Mark, it looks like you're having another mild winter thus far, hope that didn't jinx things!

Is the problem following threads due to technical issues or to our posts :P

PS Heard from Steve recently, it sounds like you'll be seeing him real soon.
Brad Salmon, zone 12B Kea'au, HI
http://www.needmorebamboo.com
Markj

Post by Markj »

Hi Brad, Yep been pretty good here so far-lows around -6 or so and only one day sub zero :D Been darn wet though which don't help the montain stuff :evil:

Yeah be good to catch up with Steve again- must be strange to leave a garden full of all the best bamboo to one with none, although he did say when your nigra turned up, he realized how much he misses them.

It's a shame you just cant fly back with a few 10gal pot fulls in the hand luggage :lol:
Bamboo...Please note... This plant is seriously addictive and you may lose interest in other, less rewarding plants!
needmore

Post by needmore »

Bill, I've been getting some of the php critical errors as per above, today 3/26/8 - couldn't access any threads; came back later and no problem. Just an FYI.
Brad Salmon, zone 12B Kea'au, HI
http://www.needmorebamboo.com