BAMBOOWEB.INFO
It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: RE: Test Site.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:56 pm 

Location: Harlingen, TX Zone 10, Sunset Zone 27. 33' above sea level. 27 inches of rain/year. 22 Miles to the Laguna Madre. 27 miles to the Gulf of Mexico. 17 miles from Mexico. Lower Rio Grande Valley - Deep South Texas Location Details
If you try to move your domain away from TuCows which actually has the domain, you will need the EPP number. If you email IPower, they have to send it to you.

I moved everything away from IPower. I moved all the domains out of TuCows so that they couldn't be managed by IPower. But... the first step is to do as Bill suggests and unlock the domain.

http://www.boonut.com

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:44 pm 
Site Admin

Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America
The EPP number is the same thing as the transfer authorization code listed in the extra info page so you do not have to wait to get an email back.

Bill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:24 pm 

Location: Harlingen, TX Zone 10, Sunset Zone 27. 33' above sea level. 27 inches of rain/year. 22 Miles to the Laguna Madre. 27 miles to the Gulf of Mexico. 17 miles from Mexico. Lower Rio Grande Valley - Deep South Texas Location Details
I had several domains that they did not have listed, so I had to ask via email for the EPP number. They don't make it easy to move.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:20 am 

Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America
Thanks mucho, it kept denying me access saying that my username/ password were invalid yet they work to log me in to the vdeck & webmail. On a hunch I used an old password that will not log into vdeck/webmail and it worked :shock: apparently I had different passwords in different areas - I suspect that they did not update the domain access password when I changed it.

The only problems I've had have been minor but it is so bloody hard to get any support that I'm changing anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:20 pm 

After moving all domains and accounts to HostMonster and canceling all accounts and transferring all domains, they are still trying to tell me that I am being billed for the domains they wouldn't let me transfer and it will all be set up next Monday. What a joke...

I don't think I have ever seen such a mess. You definitely can't get in touch with them. I finally resorted to contacting my credit card company and disputing the charges. I am sure they will try to charge me again next year.

I also started filing complaints with the
Better Business Bureau in Phoenix, AZ.