ABS Membership Form

Moderator: needmore

foxd
Location info: 21
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

RE: ABS Membership Form

Post by foxd »

I must confess to sending my membership renewal in way late, life got complicated. I haven't heard anything and I'm hoping that Paypal didn't screw things up.
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

The legal issues that will arise when the undead walk the earth are legion, and addressing them all is well beyond what could reasonably be accomplished in this brief Essay. Indeed, a complete treatment of the tax issues alone would require several volumes.
bambooweb
Site Admin
Location info: 1

Re: RE: ABS Membership Form

Post by bambooweb »

ClariBoo wrote:I sent in my membership June 1st '06 and never did hear anything again. Don't know if it ever got there, or what. Will have to check my bank statements this weekend to see if the check had ever cleared or not.

If it never reached it's destination, I guess i'll try the on-line form.

Daniel
If the check has cleared you can contact the new administrator at membership@americanbamboo.org.

foxd,
The records show you paid on Feb 4th.

Bill
bambooweb
Site Admin
Location info: 1

Re: RE: ABS Membership Form

Post by bambooweb »

rfgpitt wrote:Daniel,
I sent mine in late Dec., so it probably got to Cali early January. Have not heard anything either and would feel like I'm bugging them or keeping them from processing other requests if I inquired. I was under the assumption that the new hire was going to fix these kinds of problems. Bad thing is, I would guess if I fell through the cracks, I will have to wait several months to get going again. I know I was a bit late, but hopefully will not miss anything. The mem directory we just got had me marked as 2006, so I would assume that it went out before the records changed. Could someone let me know the next time an ABS or NEC publication is mailed?
The membership list was compiled in November so it shows members from last year. Either the next magazine or the source list is being mailed now and the other should also be going out soon. Bulk mail seems to take about two weeks so yo should have something by the end of the month.

Bill