Request if not to hard to do?

Moderator: needmore

John G.
Location info: 0
Zone 8b

Request if not to hard to do?

Post by John G. »

Would it be possible to add a favorite thread or watch thread button you can click on as an individual member, so you don't have to search for that one particular thread that you would like to re-read or refer to again?
Roy
Location info: 6
Location: Tampa, Florida, USA,............Florida's SunCoast <Zone 9B-10A>

Re: Request if not to hard to do?

Post by Roy »

John G. wrote:Would it be possible to add a favorite thread or watch thread button you can click on as an individual member, so you don't have to search for that one particular thread that you would like to re-read or refer to again?
Find the thread you want, then save it as one of your "Favorites". Currently, I have a Icon on my toolbar for Firefox that all I have to do is click it and it will bring up all the emails that have been posted since my last visit. You can do the same thing with a thread you are watching. Plus you can "Watch This Topic" (lower left corner) and then you will be notified on your email when someone posts to the thread you are watching. Perhaps you already know of the above, but anyway that's my ideas.
--------------------------
Roy Rogers
Southern Tampania de la Floridana Universidad (STFU)
STFU Motto: All Bamboos are not Created Equal; @ STFU, the Search Continues
:wave: ROY'S BAMBOO LIST
Markj

RE: Request if not to hard to do?

Post by Markj »

This site dose have a fair few tricks :D
Bamboo...Please note... This plant is seriously addictive and you may lose interest in other, less rewarding plants!
John G.
Zone 8b

RE: Request if not to hard to do?

Post by John G. »

Thanks for the info. I did not notice the icon to watch a thread. :)