Basic instructions on posting Photos?

how to take close-ups and what parts of the plants to get photos of for ID.

Moderators: David, Iowaboo, Thuja

marcat
Location info: 28

Basic instructions on posting Photos?

Post by marcat »

OK I looked where are the basic instructions for posting Photos in this forum? Instructions for the ignorant like me.
MarCat
David
Location info: 30
Location: Middle Tennessee (Murfreesboro) USDA Zone 6b/7a Record low Jan 1966 -14*F Frost free April 21-Oct.21

Re: Basic instructions on posting Photos?

Post by David »

Hey MarCat,

After you start a "New Topic" or reply to an existing one, you will find an upload attachment for your picture files at the bottom of the page. Just click on "Choose File" and then select the file you wish to post from your pictures and double click or open the file. Then click "Add the file. That's it.

David
David Arnold
Middle Tennessee Bamboo Farm
USDA zone 6b
Alan_L
Location info: 81

Post by Alan_L »

If your photo is already on another site (like Photobucket), you can use the IMG tags to add the direct link to the image too -- no upload necessary.
Arkansas
Location info: 0

Post by Arkansas »

What should i do, when after attempting to upload a pic, the forum software tells me my file is too large, that i have maxed out the allowable size file?
David
Location info: 30
Location: Middle Tennessee (Murfreesboro) USDA Zone 6b/7a Record low Jan 1966 -14*F Frost free April 21-Oct.21

Post by David »

Resize your photo. It is likely one of the options of the software you are using to load your pics to your camera. There are many free resizing programs out there if you can't find it already on your computer.
David Arnold
Middle Tennessee Bamboo Farm
USDA zone 6b