Looking for KR suggestions

Other things that involve bamboo

Moderator: needmore

Van-isle-bamboo
Location info: 0

Re: Looking for KR suggestions

Post by Van-isle-bamboo »

[/quote]That is lovely! I'm glad it has proved hardier for you than the cs 1046. I'm looking forward to this and others from the KR series becoming available in the U.S.A., however long that takes... :roll:[/quote]

I can probably help you out my friend. Canada to USA is easy. It’s the import over the pond that’s tricky.
Mr.Bean
Location info: 0
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

Re: Looking for KR suggestions

Post by Mr.Bean »

Van-isle-bamboo wrote:
That is lovely! I'm glad it has proved hardier for you than the cs 1046. I'm looking forward to this and others from the KR series becoming available in the U.S.A., however long that takes... :roll:[/quote]

I can probably help you out my friend. Canada to USA is easy. It’s the import over the pond that’s tricky.[/quote]

:mrgreen: And I'll have tree ferns to share with you! My batch of Cyathea dealbata had a rough transition getting up-potted from their original germination container, but there are plenty of survivors that look to be growing strongly. We'll see how fast I can push them this year. It will be at least another year, if not two or three, before they're big enough to give away. The Cyathea dregei are ready when you are.
Evan