Getting rid of very advanced divisions of bamboo for cheap

Other things that involve bamboo

Moderator: needmore

stevelau1911
Location info: 42

Getting rid of very advanced divisions of bamboo for cheap

Post by stevelau1911 »

I will be going back into the military in 3 months so I won't have time to deal with bamboo at all for at least a year or two.

I have lots of divisions of prominens, parvifolia, and shanghai III which are already established in the ground for a couple of years, and I'm intending to sell them off for $10 a piece since I won't have the chance to tarp them or do much to them in my propagation bed. I have some other species too.

If anyone is interested, just give me a PM
dependable
Location info: 0

Re: Getting rid of very advanced divisions of bamboo for che

Post by dependable »

Back to the military, wow, was this anticipated, or were you called back? I hope your deployment goes well & safe return.

I guess you probably won't be able to ship stuff, going to be too busy for that.
stevelau1911
Location info: 42

Post by stevelau1911 »

I was in the Marine Corps from 2003 to 2008, was out for 7 years and I'm going to the Army this time around to go into the intelligence field this time around as a linguist so it's a huge layoff. Once I'm in, I may be nowhere close to my bamboo garden in upstate NY meaning it would be impossible to operate here.

If I end up in the southeast, it may be possible for me to start up somewhere greater than ever though.
johnw
Bamboo Society Membership: EBS - Germany

Post by johnw »

Best of luck Steve. Hope you have back-ups with friends so you can get going again as soon as you have free time. Keep supporting the forum in the meantime.

john
johnw coastal Nova Scotia
zxylene

Post by zxylene »

Good luck back in the Military. I have many bamboos and you are welcome to any of them if you need at a later date. Thanks for all the drop offs and divisions I got from you.