What is it?

Other plants we have or landscape elements like ponds.

Moderator: needmore

foxd
Location info: 21
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

What is it?

Post by foxd »

Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

The legal issues that will arise when the undead walk the earth are legion, and addressing them all is well beyond what could reasonably be accomplished in this brief Essay. Indeed, a complete treatment of the tax issues alone would require several volumes.
Alan_L
Location info: 81

Re: What is it?

Post by Alan_L »

Cleome. "spider flower". Looks best in masses. You will probably have these forever now, so hope you like them. :D

I've got some photos on these pages:
http://www.itsnotworkitsgardening.com/s ... bel/cleome
foxd
Location info: 21
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

Post by foxd »

Alan_L wrote:Cleome. "spider flower". Looks best in masses. You will probably have these forever now, so hope you like them. :D

I've got some photos on these pages:
http://www.itsnotworkitsgardening.com/s ... bel/cleome
I thought it might be Spider Flower, but the leaves in the picture didn't look right to me. The picture isn't of my yard.
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

The legal issues that will arise when the undead walk the earth are legion, and addressing them all is well beyond what could reasonably be accomplished in this brief Essay. Indeed, a complete treatment of the tax issues alone would require several volumes.
Alan_L
Location info: 81

Post by Alan_L »

That's an old flower "stem". When the plant is young the bloom is just above the foliage. After a couple months of continuous flowering, you're left with a bloom atop a looong stem full of dangling seedpods, with the foliage left far below.