Knotweed control article

Other plants we have or landscape elements like ponds.

Moderator: needmore

Iowaboo
Location info: 32

Re: Knotweed control article

Post by Iowaboo »

is the plant highly flammable when dry? I could use something like that in the ditch, but don't want tons of dry matter by the highway, where people can throw firestarters.
abbottmorris
Location info: 0

Post by abbottmorris »

Knotweed is a big problem for the people. They have also try out so many different types of weed killers which are available in the market. But weeds are still alive..

Knotweed Removal | Knotweed Eradication
Iowaboo

Post by Iowaboo »

Most vigorous plants are hard to remove when removing half heartily. But if the plant has no leaves, then it will die.

But the problem for me started when a vehicle crashed, carrying a tank of radioactive material. The plant seemed to evolve some kind of intelligence. It quickly covered both sides of the highway and started coming up in the road, knocking vehicles in the ditch. The cars would just vanish inside the grove, no trace left of them or the occupants inside.

Woops, I should save this story for the institute of invasive bamboo.
foxd
Location info: 21
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

Post by foxd »

Iowaboo wrote:Most vigorous plants are hard to remove when removing half heartily. But if the plant has no leaves, then it will die.

But the problem for me started when a vehicle crashed, carrying a tank of radioactive material. The plant seemed to evolve some kind of intelligence. It quickly covered both sides of the highway and started coming up in the road, knocking vehicles in the ditch. The cars would just vanish inside the grove, no trace left of them or the occupants inside.

Woops, I should save this story for the institute of invasive bamboo.
There is a very real danger that she will cite this as fact. :roll:
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

The legal issues that will arise when the undead walk the earth are legion, and addressing them all is well beyond what could reasonably be accomplished in this brief Essay. Indeed, a complete treatment of the tax issues alone would require several volumes.
Iowaboo

Post by Iowaboo »

I wouldn't be surprised, I skimmed over that page, and was a lot of nonsense. I commented and corrected something was not true, and think she deleted the comment? :lol: