Hot peppers

Other plants we have or landscape elements like ponds.

Moderator: needmore

foxd
Location info: 21
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

RE: Hot peppers

Post by foxd »

Here is a picture of one of the variegated cayenne peppers. Individual plants have varied all over the place from green to dark purple.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/271 ... 7e.jpg?v=0
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

The legal issues that will arise when the undead walk the earth are legion, and addressing them all is well beyond what could reasonably be accomplished in this brief Essay. Indeed, a complete treatment of the tax issues alone would require several volumes.
Bamboo Conne'isseur
Location info: 0

Post by Bamboo Conne'isseur »

Foxd, that is a nice looking pepper plant.
Aaron
foxd
Location info: 21
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

Re: RE: Hot peppers

Post by foxd »

Bamboo Conne'isseur wrote:Foxd, that is a nice looking pepper plant.
Thanks, the picture was taken facing straight down into the anti-deer cage. I have six plants I started inside and numerous volunteers that came up all over the place. Lots of chilies soon!

I also have plenty of seeds if anybody wants some. (One chili has a lot of seeds.)
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

The legal issues that will arise when the undead walk the earth are legion, and addressing them all is well beyond what could reasonably be accomplished in this brief Essay. Indeed, a complete treatment of the tax issues alone would require several volumes.
bambookid524

Post by bambookid524 »

Anyone have any spare seeds. A friend of mine has to grow some peppers for a project. It doesn't matter what type.

Let me know if you have any.

thanks,
ocimum_nate
Location: American Fork, Utah High Desert, elevation 4566 feet, zone 5 or 6 depending on which source.

Post by ocimum_nate »

I have plenty of pepper seeds but if I knew what the project was about I could possibly get seeds that were best suited to the project at hand.
bambookid524

Post by bambookid524 »

I am not positive on what he is really doing but all I think it is, is to grow a type of pepper plant. It doesn't matter what type.

PM me what you have.

I will tell him and get back to you.

thanks
Bamboo Outlaw
Location: We are less than one hour south of downtown Houston. We are located in Wild Peach, Texas located half way between Brazoria and West Columbia. Exit hwy 36 onto County Road 354. Take County Road 353 west . Go approximately 2.4 miles. We are on the left.

Post by Bamboo Outlaw »

I grew that pepper plant for a while now. The foliage looks very good. :D I put out all my pepper seeds late spring only to have an armadillo root everything up after sprouting. I never got around to replanting. I will try again next year.
Steve Carter
Carter Bamboo
http://www.carterbamboo.com

cell (979)665-1897
Brazoria, Texas